Most actions performed in EqualTo will create a log, so administrators of an organization can see the activity in the organization, which actions were performed, and who performed them.
- Filter search box: You can enter text here to filter logs by keywords
- Timestamp: The timezone the log was created in, shown in your timezone as configured in your EqualTo profile
- Type: The type of the log. Clicking this tag will show logs of the same type
- Log Message: The log description detailing what occurred in the system and who made the action that triggered the log
- Origin tag: This tag shows if the log is created due to something being created, updated, or deleted in the system. Clicking this tag will show logs of the same type
- Log pages: Change the pages to see more logs in chronological order
- Download Logs Report: Click to download an excel file containing the logs