In the Data section you can connect to different CRM sources to pull data into EqualTo, create manual data tables from Excel files, or create SQL to modify these connections into filtered tables to then use in Plans.
- Connections: In this section you can create and edit connections to external CRM sources to pull data into EqualTo
- Tables: In this section you can create manual data tables from Excel files, external data connections, and SQL data.
- Create New Connection: Click to create a new CRM connection
Create new CRM Connection
- Connection Name: Name of the new connection
- External Source: Choose which external source you wish to connect to. Options available at the moment are:
- Sync User IDs: When this is enabled, EqualTo will be able to recognize users in data pulled from this connection automatically. EqualTo synchronizes user IDs with every connection at 5am UTC each day
- Connection Name and Options:
Delete Connection: Deletes the current connection
- Connection Properties: Listed here are different properties of the connection:
A. Connection Name: The name of the connection
B. Data Table Sync Policy
C. Sync User IDs
- Connection Status: The status of the connection:
A. Data Source: Choose which CRM source you wish to connect with
B. Consumer Key and Consumer Secret: These credentials need to be provided so EqualTo can verify the connection
D. Activity: Shows the time of the last sync with the external source
- Connection Name: Name of the connection
- Data Table Sync Policy: Sets the time schedule for data tables to sync with this connection:
Disabled: Does not sync data table from the external source
Real Time: Syncs in real time
Scheduled: Syncs on the defined time and day of the week
- Sync User IDs: When this is enabled, EqualTo will be able to recognize users based on their email addresses in data pulled from this connection automatically. EqualTo synchronizes user IDs with every connection at 5am UTC each day
- Save Changes: Saves the connection properties
- Setup Keys: Click this button to begin the 2 step process of connecting to the external source. For information on how to set up your Salesforce org and get the consumer key and secret to use to integrate with EqualTo, please view this article.
- Change Keys: Click here to change the previously entered keys for this connection
- Log in to Salesforce: Click here to complete the connection set-up and login to your Salesforce account.
- Log in to Salesforce using Sandbox: You can also connect to your sandbox environment in Salesforce in order to test the connection before using your real data
- Logout: Logout from your connected account
- Sync Now: Syncs the connection to the external source