Results in EqualTo can go through an approval workflow. This workflow can be fully customized in the Plans section.
- “Submitted” Stage: When results are first entered into EqualTo, they are in the “Submitted” status. This is the first stage of the workflow and will then go through the stages you configure in this section
- Custom Stages List: You can configure as many stages as needed for results under a specific plan. The result will go through these stages between “Submitted” and “Approved”
- Add Stage: Adds a new stage to the approval workflow
- “Approved” Stage: When a result is approved, a pending transaction is created for that result beneficiary. Pending transactions are converted to real transactions once a Payout is closed
- Add User Specific Approval Workflow: It is also possible to apply a specific workflow for a user under that plan. This workflow will only affect the results for that specific user
- Save Approval Workflow: Once you finish configuring your approval workflow, clicking this button will apply the new workflow to all existing results under that plan
By clicking the “Add Stage” button, you can add multiple or none stages to the workflow between “Submitted” and “Approved” which are the only two mandatory stages for a result.
- Stage Name: Name of the new stage in the workflow
- Responsible Team or Person: This is the user or team that is responsible for approving the result at that stage of the review workflow. You can add multiple users or teams, or a combination of both, to any specific stage
- Save: Clicking the save button when adding stages will save the stage and allow you to continue working on the approval workflow, without impacting results until you save the approval workflow
Add User Specific Approval Workflow
Besides the plan approval workflow, you can create an approval workflow that will affect only the results owned by a specific user.
- User Name: This is the user to whom the new workflow will apply. Only this user’s results will be under this user specific workflow
- Approval Stages: You can add here multiple approval stages for this user specific workflow, same as with a normal approval workflow
- Save Approval Workflow: Saves the user specific workflow and resets the approval stage of all non-approved results for that user
Saving the Approval Workflow
When modifying an existing workflow, for the whole plan or user specific, when you save it you will be prompted with a popup to confirm your changes.
- Warning Popup: When you are finished configuring the approval workflow and click the “Save approval workflow” button, a confirmation popup will appear and inform you that results under that plan will now conform to the new workflow.
All results that were not previously approved will now revert to the “Submitted” stage and the new approval workflow will apply