Once the plan is created, the calculations are applied in the workbook and are saved as a new revision, the revision needs to be deployed in order for the changes to apply to the results and payouts. To do this, the plan deployment page contains different sections for different parameters.
- Plan Preferences
- Active Revisions
- Participant Settings
- Save and Deploy:
The “save and deploy” button is present in all sections. It will save all current parameters and deploy the plan according to them
- Plan Duration: Sets the start and end date for the plan. Any results with an effective date outside the plan duration will not be covered by the plan
- Results syncing: Determines whether or not changes to the source data will result in correction transactions for the time period selected. For example:
- You turn on Results Syncing and set the time period if set to one month after payout. A reward for a deal was paid out on January 1, 2022. On January 15th, your source data is updated with new information on that deal which increases the total reward by €100. Because results syncing is turned on and it is still within the set time period, a correction transaction would be created for the additional €100 reward.
- Revision List: Shows the saved revisions for the plan
- Revision Timeline: Shows the timeline for each revision. You can enable several revisions at the same time and set their duration by moving the slider.
- Revision Toggle: Activates or deactivates a revision timeline
- Add Participant: Shows the list of teams or members to add to the plan scope
- Participant List: Shows the teams or members already included in the plan scope
- Participant Timeline: Shows the calendar of the plan duration and each member or team timeline within it. The user can customize the timeline so only selected months of the plan duration apply to that member or team
- Participant Options (three dots):
Customize participant timeline: Enables the customization of the timeline so it can be reduced or increased within the plan duration calendar
Remove participant...: Removes the participant from the included participants list
- Participant Setting Workbook: Allows the user to modify specific settings for each member in the plan scope, for each month of the plan scope