The Account page details a user's account balance, and the transactions that produced it.
To access the account overview,
- Click the account icon in the sidebar
- Include/Exclude Results in review: If the user has any results undergoing review, we can include the transactions that would be created if those results are approved for payout.
- Balance: The account balance. This is the sum of all transactions that are pending payout (“Pending”). If the Results in review toggle is set to true, transactions that are still in the approval process are included in this sum.
- This is a list of transactions and payouts for the account. You can 'click' certain transactions to 'drill down' and see why the transaction occurred. For example, if you click on a transaction that was created by a booked result, then you will be brought to the "Result Details" page (see the "Result Details" section in the Results article).
- In-review transactions: These are transactions for results that are still in an approval workflow. They are only shown on the Account page when the Results in review toggle is set to true.
- Pending transactions: These are transactions for results that are approved but have not yet been included in a payout.
- Payouts: Any payouts that a person receives will be reflected here.
- Booking transactions: These are transactions for results that have been included in a payout