The purpose of this document is to break down how to navigate and use the results section in EqualTo
To access the results overview,
- Click the results icon in the sidebar.
- Plan selection: Choose the plan you would like to view.
- The orange indicator will appear next to any plans that have results awaiting your approval or unread comments.
- Plans are organized into three categories: Open, Upcoming, and Closed Plans.
- Status Tabs: Use these tabs to filter the result list by the status of the Result.
- Waiting for me: Results that are awaiting your approval to move to the next status.
- Waiting for others: Results that are still in the approval workflow, but you are not the current approver.
- Approved: Results that have completed the approval process if there is one in place. Results that do not have approval workflows immediately go to the Approved stage.
- Rejected: Results that have been rejected. Rejected results do not continue in their approval workflows and are not included in payouts. Rejected results can be resubmitted on the Result Details page.
- Paused: Results that have been paused. Paused results will not continue in their approval workflows until they are resumed, and are not included in payouts.
- Column label: Click the column header to sort the results by descending or ascending.
- Result row: Click the result to access the Result Details page. You can approve, reject and discuss an individual result on the Result Details page.
- Quick Action Buttons: Use these buttons to quickly approve or reject a result.
- Approve Result: Approve the result.
- Reject Result: Reject the result.
- Discussion: See the current discussion with the members involved in the Result. This icon will be highlighted when unread messages are present.
- Totals: Total estimated rewards for the currently selected plan shown on the current page.
- Approval status: indicates the approval status (in review / approved / rejected) of the result.
- Transactions: in the case of an approved result, lists the transactions that have been created. In the case of a result undergoing review, it lists the transactions that will be created, should the result be approved. Clicking "Detailed View" will open a popup with more information about each transaction.
- Details: key details regarding the result: effective date, beneficiary, and reward.
- Calculation Workbook: shows exactly how the reward for this result was calculated.
- Discussion: all users with access to the result can discuss the result details here. Typically, the purpose of a discussion is to resolve issues that are preventing the booking of the result (for example: "I cannot approve this result for payout until the contract is uploaded into the file server.").
- Reject: Rejects the result. Rejected results are then available for re submission via a "Resubmit" button shown on this page
- Approve: Approves the result. This moves the result to the next stage in the approval process.
To distribute a reward to multiple beneficiaries, use EqualTo’s Split Reward feature.
- On the Result Details page, select the reward total.
- Select Split reward.
- Type of split: Select whether the reward should be split by percentage or fixed amounts.
- Add beneficiary: Select the additional beneficiaries that you would like to receive portions of the reward.
- Set the percentage or fixed amount for each additional beneficiary.
- Apply split: Confirm the additional beneficiaries and splits are correct.
- Confirm split: Review the rewards that each beneficiary will receive.
- Proceed: Once you’ve confirmed the split is correct, select proceed. At this point, the new transactions will be created for the beneficiaries.
Depending on your user permissions, you will be able to override result data included in the calculation workbook.
- Select the cell you would like to edit and enter a new value.
- The new value you entered in the workbook is shown and can be edited here.
- Reason for override: A reason that you are performing the override must be given in order to proceed.
- Override value: Click here to confirm the override.
- Overrides in the workbook: Values that have overrides are displayed in orange.
- Contains Overrides: This message appears on results with overrides. By clicking here, you can view a history of the override, including the date it occurred, what the override values were, and who completed the override.